"Rayford Steele and Buck Williams have survived the wrath of the Lamb, a global earthquake in the twenty-first month of the Tribulation. As the world hurtles toward the Trumpet Judgments and the great soul harvest prophesied in the Scripture, Rayford and Buck begin searching for their loved ones from different corners of the world. Soul Harvest takes you from Iraq to America, from six miles in the air to underground shelters, from desert sand to the bottom of the Tigris River, from hope to devastation and back again - all in a search for truth and life." -Back CoverBook 3 in this series ended right after the earthquake with the reader left wondering what had happened to Chloe and Amanda. This book kept you wondering still until almost halfway through for one character and clear until the end for the other and as a result it was hard for me to put down. This book included hail, fire and blood falling from the sky, a great meteor that landed in the ocean killing 1/3 of the fish, a meteor that poisoned the water, and 1/3 of the trees and grass being scorched. I'm not into that aspect of the books. I am still wrapped up in the characters though and am beginning to feel like I'm being held hostage by this series! I want Nicolae to get what he deserves and I have to find out how it ends for the Tribulation Force and yet there are so many other books I want to read...and I still have 7 left to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment