Monday, March 24, 2008

Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House by Gary Aldrich, 288 pages

Let me begin by saying that I am not a Hillary fan-to put it nicely. I've already decided that if by some bribe, I mean way, she wins the election I'm moving to Canada. This book was shocking and yet not shocking. Gary Aldrich worked for the FBI for 30 years and worked in the White House during the George Bush administration and then just long enough to retire during the Clinton administration. He talks about what the Clintons did to the White House, its staff and the presidency in general. I was not suprised to read that Hillary ran most of the show. Let's just say that if even 1/4 of the things in this book are true, let alone all of them, then it will truly be a sad day if we put those same people back in the White House. (I would really tell you what I think about Hillary but I try to be a classy kind of gal.)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

As soon as Gordon and I found out that she was running for president, we said the same thing! If she wins, we're moving to Canada... but hopefully it won't come to that. By the way, I absolutely love your book barn idea! Nancy and I were talking about how it would be so fun to have a huge ranch (not necessarily with animals) that we all have houses on and a big, huge shared back yard. Your book barn could be the center piece! :) I guess someday when we strike it rich right?!?!

Annette said...

There's a lot of great open space in Pennsylvania...!

Renae said...

Great book--like you said if only a portion of those things are true then help us all.